Cleanup of Maryland has been putting homes back together one at a time since 1992. We take care of all size disasters in Baltimore MD and the surrounding areas like Elkridge, Beltsville, College Park and Severn, Md. Whether it’s a 20 story skyscraper in Baltimore or a toilet overflow in your bathroom in Laurel, MD. Cleanup will be there in a moment’s notice to take care of you and put your mind at rest knowing you have the best company in the business taking care of you and your loved ones.
It doesn't matter if you are in Columbia, MD or Silver Spring, MD our team of highly trained individuals will work with you to put together a plan to get you back to pre-loss condition as fast as possible. Through the process we will walk you through each step and take care of any special needs or concerns you may have, we understand that every job is different and approach every situation to handle anything you can come up with. During the job things can sometimes get confusing for everyone involved. We here at Cleanup have come up with our own way to document and follow the job from the minute we get the phone call till the very end of the job getting your 100% complete satisfaction before we have finished. We understand that during your time of need we want to be the total solution to you and your loved ones!
- Same Day Guaranteed Response
- 24/7/365 day a year response
- Quality trained individuals who care about you and your needs
- Uniformed and Clean Cut Staff
- Drug tested and Background approved individuals
- Project Manager assigned to every job
- Every Call is answered by a Cleanup Employee
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Up to date training to all City, State and Federal Laws that may apply
- Family Owned and Operated
- We accept all insurance carriers and will bill the insurance on your behalf
Because fires are the second leading cause of accidental death around the home you should know who to call if you ever have a fire. Because of the unique behavior of smoke, fire restoration may be complex. It is important to have an experienced restoration team on your side. Fast treatment will help reduce smoke and soot health hazards.